Atlantis offers a variety of educational programs and experiences that vary from International trips to the USA, UK, Europe, Dubai, South East Asia and Australia, to domestic programs that include Robotics & Electronics clubs, Astronomy and Astrophotography and Science workshops.
- SpaceTrek @ NASA’s Kennedy Space Center
- USA West Coast Adventure
- UK Arts & Literature Program
- Trips to Europe with focus on Technology, History & Arts
- Expedition Alps
- Mainland China and more…
- Electronics & Robotics Workshops & Clubs
- AstroTrek program in the Himalayas
- WoodsWalk & Trekking Expeditions
- SciTrek Series
- Individual STEM workshops
- Annual Curriculums
- Aerospace & Science Discovery Camps
This letter is to appreciate your laudable effort in promoting Space Education through a variety of programmes that your company offers. We have been travelling with you for the last three years for Space School Programme at Johnshon Space Centre, Houston, USA. I would like to put on record the meticulous way in which you and your team handle the programme right from the registration to the culmination. The quality of the program is par excellence.
The Atlantis Team was very knowledgeable and guided our cadets well. The camp gave our cadets and teachers ample opportunity to understand the circuitry, programming and assembling of robots. Further, the hands on activities with the kits provided by the team gave an insight to various scientific fundamentals.
SpaceTrek @ NASA's Kennedy Space Center
aka Trips to NASA, focuses on offering advanced Space Exploration & STEM experience to students and teachers alike. The program excels at introducing futuristic space technologies and content for teaching science, mathematics, engineering, and technology with a space exploration background. The camps offered at SpaceTrek are:
- Mission Robotics – 3 days and 5 days
- Rocketry – 3 days
- Near Space Investigation – 4 days
Along with the camp, combine the visit to theme parks, cities on the US East Coast and West Coast.
In tune with our core philosophy of education through experience, Atlantis thrives to introduce new STEM(Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) based experiential learning programs. Sci-Trek has been developed with a vision to nurture young minds and igniting the spirit of wonder and inquiry in students.
SciTrek Series offers multiple options for schools to choose from, which can be further tailored to suit individual requirements of different schools and different curriculums. The programs are categorized as:
- Aerospace & Science Discovery Camps – A day of fun and learning to students where they are introduced to some of the very important fundamental concepts of physics and engineering through hands-on activities.
- Quantum Workshops – We offer workshops focused on various topics in science, engineering, and mathematics. These workshops are a wonderful opportunity for the inquisitive minds willing to explore the depths of interesting concepts and topics.
- Annual Curriculums – We offer customized curriculums that can span during the entire academic year, with basic, intermediate and advanced modules that can extend over multiple years. We aim at complementing the existing subject curriculums with hands-on activities and supplemental theory.
Robotics Classroom focuses on creating an environment where students can innovate and develop SMART solutions to real world problems. The program includes CAD (computer aided design), Electronics, Mechanics and Mechatronics, Physics, Mathematics, Technology and basic and core sciences, Design and to some extent arts.
The program is focused on long term learning and can be customized based on the amount of time available to dedicate in a classroom environment as well as self-learning.
24 weekly 45 minute classes in a year, or several modules that last 3-4 hours, there are ways the program can be tailored for all schedule types.
The program spreads over 3 years:
- The first year covers the introduction to electronics, basic circuit building, calculations, 2 projects, use of breadboards and soldering with printed circuit boards, design and planning basic electronics circuits.
- The second year starts with project based on 555 timers and progresses to include advanced electronic components, graduating to microcontrollers, input/output, interfacing, logic levels, and Robotic Arm programming
- Third-year takes students to another level of microcontroller programming – working with Arduino, sensors, wireless communication, motors and motion controllers, and two advanced projects.
More modules will be added as time progresses, and some of them might be updated based on the advancement of technology and availability of resources. Each module will be designed to become stand alone as well as part of a perpetual program.
Educational Trips to Europe
Europe is a versatile continent where one can spend months exploring Art, History and Technology alike. From ultra-modern facilities, super fast cars to centuries old castles, picturesque mountains to lush green fields, there is always something new to see and experience.
Our programs in Europe widely explore Art, History, and Technology. CERN, Airbus A380 Factory, BMW Super Car Factory, Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Vatican, Jungfraujoch, Stettler Chocolate Factory are some of the places we highlight but our real strength lies in working with our clients to create a focused program that matches your requirements and educational goals. Programs can include components from (but not limited to):
- Switzerland: CERN, Chocolate Factory, Watch Museum, Jungfraujoch, Most Titlis, Geneva, Zurich, Bern
- France: Hop On Hop Off in Paris, Notre Dame, Opera, Grand Palais, Eiffel Tower, Musée du Louvre, Euro Disney, A380 Airbus Factory
- Germany: BMW Super Car factory, the Olympic Park, and BMW Museum take a Mike’s Bike tour of Munich, visit Biotechnology labs, learn about Nanotechnology at Germany Science Museum
- Italy: Rome, Venice, Milan, Florence, Pisa, take a Hop On Hop Off bus tour of Rome visiting – Colosseum, Pantheon, Museums and Fontana di Trevi, the Vatican, Doge’s palace in Venice, a Gondola ride on the canals of Venice
Astronomy & Astrophotography in the Himalayas
For the first time in India, we are offering a unique adventure & educational experience in world-class luxury camping facilities. Combining personal development challenges with science, astronomy, and astrophotography, we have developed wholly remarkable enrichment experience.
The program encourages students to explore the world around them, inspiring a lifelong passion and inquisitive desire to learn about the Universe we live in. The major components of the program include:
- Solar Astronomy
- Star Gazing using a variety of tools
- Science & Adventure
The Himalayas offer a perfect environment for outdoor activities. The clear skies and high altitude provide the ideal conditions for Astronomy & Astrophotography.